- Data transmits of 1 to 16 bits supported
directly. Larger frames supported by software.
- Master and slave operation.
- Data can be transmitted to a slave without the need to
read incoming data. This can be useful while setting up an SPI memory.
- Control information can optionally be written along with
data. This allows very versatile operation, including frames of
- One Slave Select input/output with selectable polarity
and flexible usage.
Note: Texas Instruments SSI and Microwire modes are not supported.